Friday, October 12, 2018

Welcome to my blog!

All About Me!💖


Hi my name is Abby and this blog is all about me!

I'm excited to be sharing with you all my favourite things! A few things I will be posting about are gaming, arts and crafts and cooking/baking! The games I will be posting about are Roblox, Minecraft and Fortnite. I enjoy cooking and baking, some of my favourite things to make are mug cakes, Kraft Dinner (KD), grilled cheese, Ramen noodle soup and hot dogs in my hot dog toaster.

I have two dogs, their names are Budrick and Buddy. Budrick is a beagle and Buddy is a cocker spaniel. I love dogs! Some nights in my country back yard I see bunnies running around, so I like to leave vegetables outside for them. The bunnies like to go and eat vegetables from my mother's garden. If I do say so myself, they can be very naughty!






(This is Budrick, he's so silly!)








(This is Buddy)















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite books by Sarah Mlynowski!

All time favourites!